The forthcoming 5th edition of the Label Innovations conference will focus on the development opportunities that manufacturers can bring to trends in the packaging industry.
It will be an opportunity not only to find out what the packaging industry offers to innovators in the field of packaging. This will also be an opportunity to look for new aspects of competitive advantage for your products.
The Label Innovations conference is an event accompanying the packaging innovation Packaging Innovations. This year’s edition will be held:
2 April 2019 at the EXPO XXI Exhibition and Conference Center at ul. Prądzyńskiego 12/14 in Warsaw, Conference Room “C” between 9:30 – 15:30.
The theme of the next edition is “Eco, which will buy a consumer – about eco-innovations in packaging and labels”.
What will our experts talk about at the conference?
- Eco is almost pissing – means opportunities and threats resulting from the extended responsibility of producers. Extended producer responsibility, i.e. legal obligations of companies introducing packaging or packaging products into the market – Daniel Chojnacki, Counsel Praktyki Infrastruktury i Energetyki DZP and Tymon Grabarczyk, Associate Dakty Infrastruktury i Energetyki DZP.
- A mass of green leaves, or a personalized communication on the packaging – what will you be able to convince X, Y and Z generation consumers to buy their products? Discover shopping motivations of generations’ consumers X, Y, Z – dr hab. engineer, prof. nadz. University of Economics in Poznań Magdalena Ankiel.
- Do organic products threaten the development of premium brands? The future of premium packaging in the context of the growing importance of ecology – Katarzyna Kozińska, Managing Director Poland API Group plc.
- The graphics gistractions: design is the art or art is to design? Trends: ECO and CLEAN LABEL in graphic design of labels. Searching for good products vs building positive associations for product labels – Jarosław Grzesica – CEO in creative agency This and Mateusz Bąkała – Creative Director of Studio This.
- Is it possible to combine ecology and economics? Trends in substrates for printing labels – Izabela Antczak, Technical Sales Manager at UPM Raflatac.
- Eco that a consumer will buy – about labeling eco-innovations – Iwona Studzińska, Development Director at Etykiety.pl Etigraf.
The conference is organized for people who manage product brands and are responsible for their development.
Label Innovations provides an opportunity to meet experts in the field of packaging, printing technology, marketing and law. During the conference, you will listen to interesting lectures on difficult topics and take part in practical workshops.
Label Innovations is an event dedicated to:
- brand owners
- managers, managers and employees of marketing departments
- people managing production companies
- graphic designers
The subject of the current 5th edition of the conference concerns production enterprises, including, among others from the following industries: food, cosmetics and chemicals.
Contact our Technical and Sale Advisor and get an attractive discount on the ticket price. Go to the Contact tab and talk to the Adviser about discount on the ticket price or write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Promotional tickets are available in limited quantities, and their sale will only be realized until February 28th, 2019.
More about the event and the purchase of tickets for https://labelinnovations.pl/